Manages the Life Church Communication Department team and activities including advertising, marketing, and media (video, photography, graphic design, social media, etc.). Directs and oversees communications programs that effectively describe and promote Life Church. Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the Life Church Communication Department and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support it.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Able to resolve conflict and problems
- Facilitate and manage projects
- Creative mindset and understanding of different media
- Professional experience in media, graphic design, marketing, or communications
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Organizational/planning skills
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, or media production preferred
- Previous management experience
Schedule: Part time, up to 30 hours per week
Human Resources Specialist
Perform essential functions, tasks, and duties of the position. This non-exempt position is responsible for performing a wide variety of Human Resources functions. Focus will be on: Recruitment, Employee Relations, Disciplinary Actions, Safety, and Administrative Support.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the company’s recruitment and screening process for a wide variety of positions.
- Oversee and administer the safety program. Ensuring compliance with OSHA.
- Responsible for the leave(s) of absence administration and processing.
- Ensure the accuracy of all employment data through regular, self-initiated audits.
- Support a wide variety of training, employee relations, recognition, coaching and counseling efforts.
- Will coordinate the disciplinary process; will be present for disciplinary actions including verbal and/or written and will review documentation and file documentation in appropriate files.
- Assist with a variety of administrative duties.
- Additional duties and tasks as requested by supervisors.
Social Skill Requirements:
- Ability to positively interact with others.
- Ability to effectively send and receive communication.
- Knowledge of Life Church core values and beliefs.
- Workers must be able to read English and write it legibly.
- Working knowledge of Office 365; Word, Excel, etc.
- Must have the ability to analyze, reason, and make decisions.
- Create spreadsheets, analyze research and present effectively
- Must be able to learn and retain new skills.
Schedule: Part time