Assists the Life Church administrative staff. Coordinate and interact with all levels of church organization on various projects and tasks. Will assist in the day-to-day operations and projects. Duties may include: scheduling appointments, telecommunications, data gathering, attending meetings, follow up with staff, creating and maintaining spreadsheets, analysis, and general administrative duties.
- Positively interact with others
- Effectively send and receive communication across various mediums (i.e. interpersonal, telecommunications, email, etc.)
- Proficiently read and write English
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong decision maker
- Ability to learn new technological skills
Schedule: Part time, up to 29 hours per week