IT Help-Desk Associate
Life Church is looking for a competent IT Help-Desk Associate to help with our growing technology needs. This general purpose is to provide user support and customer service in a mixed Mac and Windows environment for computer applications and platforms, as well as printer and VoIP, troubleshoot problems, and advise on the appropriate action.
Required Education and Qualifications
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Great customer service skills with a positive and motivated demeanor necessary.
- Comfortable with basic computer technology
- Experience with Azure, ESXi, Windows Server, DNS, DHCP, and
- General networking knowledge not required but a big plus.
- A+ certification or equivalent technical experience plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Key Skills and Competencies
- problem analysis
- oral and written communication skills
- learning skills
- customer service orientation
- team interaction
- planning and organizing
- attention to detail
- ability to perform under pressure
MEDIA SERVICES TECHNICIAN
The Media Services Technician is responsible for providing a wide range of hands-on technical assistance in the operation of multimedia and equipment, including resolving connectivity issues, troubleshooting audio visual equipment, and working with volunteers under the Production Department.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Must be able to read English and write it legibly,
- Ability to analyze, reason, and make decisions,
- Discretion with confidential matters,
- Ability to positively interact with others,
- Ability to effectively send and receive communication,
- Ability to recruit, train, and lead a team with competent leadership skills
- Basic knowledge of A/V production equipment
- Photography and videography
- Creative design background with social media platforms, video/photo editing and compilation
- Professional representation of Life Church in all-areas,
- Passion for Life Church’s mission, vision, and core values.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Live Production assistance
- Video production and postproduction
- Uploading weekly podcast
- Live production coordination
- Ensure service quality
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruiting, leading, and training volunteers
- Equipment clean up and maintenance
- Weekly/monthly team meetings