Manages the Life Church Communication Department team and activities including advertising, marketing, and media (video, photography, graphic design, social media, etc.). Directs and oversees communications programs that effectively describe and promote Life Church. Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the Life Church Communication Department and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support it.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Able to resolve conflict and problems
- Facilitate and manage projects
- Creative mindset and understanding of different media
- Professional experience in media, graphic design, marketing, or communications
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Organizational/planning skills
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, or media production preferred
- Previous management experience
Schedule: Part time, up to 30 hours per week
IT Help Desk
Life Church is looking for a competent IT Help Desk Associate to help with our growing technology needs. This position will provide user support and customer service in a mixed Mac and Windows environment for computer applications and platforms, as well as printer and VoIP.
- High school diploma or GED, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Comfortable with basic computer technology
- Experience with Azure, ESXi, Windows Server, DNS, DHCP, and
- General networking knowledge not required but a big plus.
- A+ certification or equivalent technical experience plus.
- Possess great customer service and teamwork skills
- Maintain a positive and motivated demeanor
- Strong ability to adapt and problem-solve
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be organized and have great attention to detail
Schedule: Part time