WELCOME TO LIFE CHURCH
We get together each week to celebrate the good things God has done for us. There is a genuine and, at times, tangible presence of God that fills our church services bringing great benefit to all who experience it. You can expect a warm and friendly atmosphere as well as a dynamic and challenging message. Come expecting to encounter God and be excited about what is about to happen! We believe He wants to do something amazing in your life.
Our kids ministry is a safe and fun environment for kids newborn - 5th grade. What can you expect? Your child will enjoy worship led by our kids band and have an opportunity to encounter God!Pre Check-In
We Have a Gift For You
Planning on attending this Sunday? We have a special gift just for you! Let us know you will be attending and we will have your personalized gift waiting for you after the service.Click Here!
What We're About
God made us all distinctly different for a reason. Our goal is to help you discover your amazing God given attributes and find a place to utilize them so you can live a full and meaningful life of no regrets.Find Out More!
Location & Service Times
Sundays: 9:30 | 11:30 | 1:30 ~ Wednesdays: 7:00 pm
- 3225 E. Commercial Ct Meridian, Idaho 83642
Mark Boer has been teaching the Word of God in full-time ministry since 1989. In 2001 he founded Life Church – a dynamic, growing church in Boise, Idaho, which he continues to pastor. His ministry is one of compassion and power. He teaches the Word of God with conviction and humor, believing that God is ever-willing to meet the needs of all who call upon Him in faith. His emphasis is bringing the Life of God to the lives of people. This life shows up not only in salvation, but also in healing, peace, prosperity, and wisdom. Mark is a graduate of Rhema Bible Training College and resides in the Boise area with his wife Amy and children; Whitley, Wesley and Windelyn.
Amy Boer was convinced at a young age that she would serve God in full-time ministry. One month after graduating from Northwest Nazarene University, she fulfilled that calling by marrying a full-time pastor, Mark Boer. Since then, Amy assisted her husband in founding Life Church. She has served in various roles in the church, including: children’s director, publications, events, hospitality, office staff, and women’s ministry. Currently, she serves as the director of Hospitality Ministry and Graphics Design and is an instructor in Life Bible College. Amy was born and raised in Kimberly, Idaho. She loves being a wife to her husband, Mark and a mom to her three children: Whitley, Wesley and Windelyn.
Having always been attracted to the business world, Mac started his first company at the age of 18, that is still going strong. By the age of 22 he had started and was running six companies. Because of his passion to help others succeed in business and life he started All Win Business Strategies LLC, which provides coaching, successful growth strategies and support services for a variety of individuals, businesses and non-profit organizations. His life mission is to help others prosper in business and life while encouraging them to use their resources to impact the life of others. This has ultimately led to him becoming a certified coach, teacher, and speaker with the renowned John Maxwell Team. Mac graduated Life Bible College in 2010
PJ, a former collegiate football player for University of Nevada and member of the Strength Team, is a graduate from the Life Bible College and began his youth pastor role at Life Church in 2010. Being grounded in the Word and practicing the presence of God are two priorities for PJ in the youth ministry. He teaches youth the importance of having their own personal relationship with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ while adding relative humor and fun in his messages. PJ is married to his lovely wife Kelly and together they have three children; Tre, Steven & Gabriel
Having always loved music, it wasn’t until a summer camp at the age of 16 when Joe found his calling to Ministry. Through songs that are upbeat and shouting to those that are soft and intimate, his heart and passion is to lead people into God’s presence. Biblical truth and meaning is a high priority in all his worship music. His desire is to see hearts and lives changed through the power of God. Joe has been a part of Life Church since the age of 12 and graduated from Life Bible College in 2012. He is married to his lovely wife Tabrie and together they have a daughter named Everleigh.
Graduating from Life Bible College in 2012, Doug found a deep calling for full-time ministry. His heart and passion is for kids and believes that they hold the future. In teaching kids, he emphasizes the love of God and walking in it. Doug is married to his wife Kate and together they have two kids; Claire and Carter.
Bill Thomas a former Boise Police Officer and Life Bible Graduate joined the Life Church pastoral team in 2016. Bill serves in a variety of ministries including Life Groups, Café Service and Marriage Ministry. He has a heart to take people on the mission field to share the gospel in the deepest corners of the earth. He loves to share God’s love wherever he goes, bringing peace and life to individuals, marriages and families across the world. During his free time, he enjoys spending time on the golf course with friends. Bill married his high school sweetheart and best friend Jennifer. They have two daughters; Kendall and Payton that are both chasing the will of God for their lives.
What We Believe/Statement of Faith
• The Bible is the inspired Word of God.
• Our God is One, but manifested in three Persons—the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
• Man is a created being, made in the likeness and image of God, but through Adam’s transgression and fall, sin came into the world.
• Salvation is the gift of God to man through faith in Jesus Christ.
• The New Birth is necessary to all men, and when experienced, produces eternal life.
• Baptism in water is by immersion, is a direct commandment of our Lord, and is for believers only.
• The Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a gift and is accompanied by the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues.
• We believe in sanctification, which is living a life of holiness.
• Healing is the privilege of every member of the Church today provided through Jesus’ death on the Cross.
• Jesus will return and “. . . The dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air . . .” (1 Thess. 4:16–17).”
• The one who physically dies in his sins without accepting Christ is eternally lost and, therefore, has no further opportunity of hearing the Gospel or repenting.
• The term “marriage” has only one meaning and that is marriage sanctioned by God which joins one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in scripture.